28 Aug 2019
Important: ** Summary of countries entitle for visa exemption and visa on arrival
Please Click here
Please Click here to apply
Important: ** List of countries require to submit a copy of yellow fever vaccination certificate within 10 years.
Please Click here
Important: ** Visa application process for AFGHANISTAN and IRAQ Residents of U.A.E. will take approximately 45 days to get the approve
-Time for Processing Visa Applications -
Submit Application/All inquires 9.00 - 12.00 of Sunday to Thursday
Collect Passport 14.30 - 15.30 of Sunday to Thursday
Please note that the consulate will be closed on official Thai and U.A.E. public holidays
Please Click here: https://www.mfa.go.th/en/page/questions-answers-on-thai-visa
- All required documents must be in English only.
- The acceptance of your application must be complete and correct, is always at the discretion of the Visa Officer and can request additional documentation when deemed necessary.
- Documents once submitted shall not be returned to the applicant.
- Submitting the required documents does not guarantee issuance of a visa. Additionally, the visa does not in itself grant you the right to enter Thailand. The Immigration Bureau of Thailand have the authority to grant or deny admission, if they have sufficient evidence that the foreign persons holding a Thai visa do not intend to enter the country in violation of or with the intention to evade its immigration rules and procedures.
- In case the visa is refused, the visa fees are not refundable.
- All visa types are valid from the date of issue and application.
- Please apply for your online queue appointment at least 10 working days in advance.
- An applicant can select the online queue appointment dates within the period of 15 days only.
- Please plan and book your appointment dates carefully and change your flight and hotel bookings accordingly.
- Receiving a verification key code is only a tentative request to verifying your e-mail and not a confirmed appointment.
- If you edit or cancel your appointment date,please re-apply only after 48 hours.
- Possession of a visa alone does not guarantee entry into Thailand.
- The permission to enter the country depends on the discretion of immigration officers at any immigration checkpoints.
- Period of stay to be granted are determined by the immigration authorities upon arrival.
- Every application for a visa will be considered on its own merits.The Royal Thai Consulate-General reserves the rights to reject an application without having to provide a reason.
- PLEASE APPLY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENTS IN ADVANCE AT LEAST 10 DAYS BEFORE YOUR INTENDED FLIGHT, DURING HOLIDAY SEASON AT LEAST 2-3 WEEKS
Updated by: Royal Thai Consulate-General, Dubai, United Arab Emirates